We are comprised of senior intelligence, military and law enforcement officers working on shore and in the maritime sector.
Some of our former experience
Advisers to HM Govt. and Security Services on Counter Fraud, Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist and Organised Crime Financing, asset tracing on behalf of victims of terrorist atrocities. Developing new lines of enquiry for high profile missing persons enquiries and assisting with the establishment of the Centre for Cybercrime and Computer Security in the UK.
“We understand what constitutes evidence and we aim to include it within our in depth high quality reports to the highest burden of proof at no extra charge.”
We have worked globally with all the major P&I Clubs, shipping law firms and ship owners helping to resolve difficult and complex problems.
Our core services:
• Tracing and securing assets on behalf of ship owners, P&I Clubs, funders and shipping lawyers
• Identifying and securing assets in support of legal disputes and determinations leading to early settlement
• Proving corporate structures, beneficial ownership, assets and bank accounts
• Investigating companies registered in offshore jurisdictions
• Tracking vessels for seizure and arrest
• Securing settlements in lengthy arbitration and debt management cases
• Investigations of critical incidents at sea, sudden and unexpected deaths in international waters, bulk cargo losses, suspicious cargo claims and dubious personal injury claims
• Counter fraud, anti-money laundering, forensic accountancy & digital forensics
• Maritime intelligence and evidence gathering
• Crime scene investigation at sea or onshore
• Collisions, sub sea cable disturbances and CAT fines investigations
• 24 / 365 emergency response
• We utilise specialist techniques developed by the security services for gathering and utilising information, intelligence and evidence (IIE)
• Dealing with ‘Bottom drawer’ problems the ones you don’t know how to deal with or want to deal with
We get involved when others walk away.